Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal & Checkout Text

HI Guys

I want to add a piece of text on the checkout page just above the payment option drop down box informing customers that they no longer need to be a member of paypal in order to use them for credit/debit card payments. I tried a couple of things but neither of them worked - Could somebody point me in the right direction please?

thanks
    still thinking of one...

I changed the code for this in Act_Order02.html

Open the file in notepad and search for
    NETQUOTEDEL:PAYMENTPHASE

Its just after this that you need the code
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

Comment

thanks fuzzie bear, I'll give that a go..
      still thinking of one...

Comment

We had the same problem last year. We would loose customers before they got to the PayPal payments page because once they bounce there, PayPal makes it a bit confusing.

We inserted some informative text on the last page at our web site, just before the customer is sent over to the PayPal page. Take a look: www.solarilluminations.co.uk

Since we did that, we don't get any problems now.

We changed the text in the PayPal OCC file inside Site 1, which may be a little different to what your intention is, but we felt it better to be on the last page the customer is at, rather than earlier on.

Comment

Wow, thanks Cheeky Monkey!

that's some real useful advice - some advice which I think I'd be a fool not to take you up on.

Cheers
          still thinking of one...

Comment

Working...
          X