Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicating products - problem

Hello,

I'm trying to create duplicate products for a couple of sections. I copy the product then when I try to paste in the desired category, by right clicking, the option to 'paste as duplicate' is not offered. I also notice that this option is greyed out in the edit menu.

Has anyone come across this before, or know why it might be happening?

Many thanks for you help.

Jo

this might sound daft but are you definitely clicking on a separate area after copying.
    I mean, if the sections/items you have copied are still highlighted when you go to paste them, the option won't be shown.
    You'll need to move your mouse/cursor to a different area of the catalogue to offer it a location to paste to.
    Does that make any sense?
    Sorry if that's a simplistic thing to say, it's just that I do this regularly lol
    Tracey

Comment

Many thanks for the suggestion. It was not this, but thaks for the heads up, just incase I do that in future!

Jo

Comment

Hi Jo,

Do you still have the problem?

Maybe you could compact your database and try again.
        1. Go to 'Housekeeping | Compact Databases' and tick both the options and restart Actinic.

2. Copy a product and right-click any section and choose 'Paste as Duplicate'

In case you still face the same problem, would it be possible to attach a screenshot showing the right-click options?
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Working...
        X