Payment Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Options

I have been asked to make some major changes to my site!!

They involve the layout of the shopping cart.
    -First of all i need to clearly display a list of the different payment options i.e. Credit Card - Cheque - PayPal.
    -Then if a credit card payment is selected i need to go to a page with fields for the details of the card.
    -I then need the pages for the Invoice/Delivery address.

Is there any way of doing this - Without being a perl script expert?

Site: www.test4less.co.uk

Thanks for your help

P.S. If you need to place an order, just use a false name so that i know to delete.

I doubt you will find even a perl expert willing to play with the basic functionality of the site in this way. Each stage in the current process is dependent on information that is provided in the previous step. Change the order in which the data is entered and the data you need to calculate the process is missing.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Your site already shows the payment methods at checkout. The only issue is that the page to enter credit card details is not fully secure - it contains items some of which are from a secure server and some that aren't.

I wouldn't change try and change the way the checkout works (except your secure credit card page).

Why have you been asked to do this?

You can always modify the Act_ShoppingCart template to include more information regarding payment methods etc. or perhaps include this information in some other pages on your site.

Comment

Working...
      X