Result of payement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Result of payement

Hi. When a client pay by credit card, the bank generate a files named enreg.php (I add this file to this post) and the result of the transaction is stocked into a file on my website. To know if payement is Ok or not I have to download this file and check it : I would like to know the way (what must we modify and where) to get the information direct in the access database when I download the order (probably that information will be stocked into the order file).
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Hi there,

Actinic supports this option only for the list of Payment Service Providers given in 'View | Business Settings | Payment method'. To be able to do this you will have to buy a PSP integration pack which costs around £1000.00 and the usual advise is to ask the Payment Service Provider to do it.You can get more info on this from Sales @ sales@actinic.co.uk or 0845 1294800. I would suggest to have a chat with sales to see what can be done.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
    Regards,
    Karthik

Comment

Hi

I am very surprise about this. I have a Payment Service Providers (Citelis) and this bank can send back the information in the website, at the place we need : just to know where to add this information to get it on the access database. So there is no free way to do this ?
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

Hi there,

To be able to get the banks response from the server to the database will require script and desktop changes. I confirmed this with my development team that you require a PSP toolkit to integrate Actinic with a PSP.
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
        Regards,
        Karthik

Comment

Working...
        X