Matrix Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matrix Products

Are there plans for a matrix style product so you can have different sizes and colours for the same product?
    Please?

If you are looking to create options for your products, I suggest you have a look in the main help under 'Product Options'. You'll find information there about 'attributes' and 'choices' which is how you create product variations in Actinic.

Furthermore, one of our partners, Norman Rouxel, has a plug-in available to purchase for doing a proper 'matrix' called 'NorMatrix'. This is available to purchase from http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html

Comment

Epos

I was really asking about size and colour choices for products in Actinic EPOS

Comment

I was really asking about size and colour choices for products in Actinic EPOS
        OK - sorry for the confusion.

The answer to this is no - each product has a unique product code/bar code - even if that product is a particular size/color variant.

One thing you can do is create product groups in Epos such as 'Cashmere Jumpers' (or whatever) and then when you click on that, it brings up buttons for all the different size/colour variations available - although they still have to be entered as individual product lines.

Comment

Working...
        X