actinic and css

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actinic and css

i'm currently struggling to create a pure css template for actinic, i understand that there are problems even with a complete rework, since there are <actinic> tags every place, but I have a bigger problem before that.

when i set the amount of rows and cols for section lists, it inserts ugly <TD> and such in the code, and i cant find the html template responsible for removing it.

is this code generated? can i remove it another way?

thanks for your help in advance actinic peopls D

All the codes are listed in the Advanced User guide - available for download at the main actinic website.

To save you having to look check out the following text id's

1187 = <TABLE width="100%"><TR>
    1188 = </TR></TABLE>
    1189 = <TD WIDTH="%d%%">
    1190 = </TD>

.. which may resolve your issues

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Currently I am working on some new-style themes for future releases of Actinic, and I set myself the challenge of creating a clean layout that didn't use any <table> code except where it was absolutely necessary.

I have pretty much succeeded, and the results are available as a Theme Snapshot at the following location:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/v7/css_theme.acd

As you will see, I kept tables for the shopping cart and the checkout fields as they were a better solution than divs. I also had to create three different stylesheets - for pages, pop-ups and for the receipt.

Anyway, I will now go on and create some proper designs, but I thought you lot might appreciate getting access to an alternative set of templates for basing a design on.

Please note: The theme will just look like a standard Clean Layout - don't get too excited Also, it has not been rigourously tested like released themes - although I can't find any problems in the testing I've done - but nevertheless please treat it like beta software (i.e. don't run your business on it unless you are sure it is working 100%).
      I've never tested this but I remember seeing a thread about it a while back in the developers only forum.
      www.virtuaffinity.com

Comment

heroes. every single one of you.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X