Trial and error with product layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mash,

Can you zip up and upload the productline template you use for the award products please and I will take a look at it for you.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

File attached, this is as it stands on the site.

Thanks for your time, kind regards Mash

PS had a quick look at the zipfile, managed to include the original template I started with, done in a rush, must have zipped it up before!
      Attached Files
      Mash

Comment

Hi Mash,

I've amended your template and it now shows the quantity field directly below the award image. Also I am not sure as to why you commented out NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON as this will not be used automatically when using a single add to cart button per page. I have uncommented it in case you want to use this template on a product and display the add to cart button.
        Attached Files
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks, I have uploaded the amended template.

I am not sure as to why you commented out NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON
          This was to stop the '+ postage' appearing after the quantity, you can see that on Specialities ~ Tender Varieties. If you have a look at this page, once it changes back to the standard template the image has moved across in the next poduct see Courgettes ''Patriot F1''

This '+ postage' is also what I want to remove from layouts with single add to cart button as in Carrot Flyaway F1 AGM or May Cut & Come Again Salad Selection Pack. In the second one I want to move '+postage' after price.

Hence needing to read the Advance guide on this.

Is it possible to remove this '+ postage' which is coming from a component of the product?

Cheers M
          Last edited by mash; 21-Apr-2006, 10:40 AM. Reason: Links were not working!
          Mash

Comment

Is it possible to remove this '+ postage' which is coming from a component of the product?
            Delete the text from the 'HTML for name' field of the component and nothing will display.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Delete the text from the 'HTML for name' field of the component and nothing will display.
              Then I loose it after the price see Top Product compared to the next one.

It is useful after price; less useful after quantity and untidy after both!

I may just have to live with it ....

PS what about that product alignment issue with Courgettes!
              Mash

Comment

Hi Mash,

You will have to remove it from the component of each product you don't want to have it on - or if it is easier for you then recomment out NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCART.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X