Can you remove additional files after upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you remove additional files after upload

Hi, Can you remove the additional files from the additional file list once they have been uploaded?

Regards

Wayne

Only if you want them to be deleted from the server at the next upload or refresh.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Does actinic remove files uploaded using "additional files" I'm not sure it does.

Wayne, i would conduct a test.

Do an upload with the file in question removed from the additional files list, then check to see if it is still on the webserver. then you will have your answer.

I assume you want to stop the same file being uploaded everytime you upload. although the file may well dissapear on refresh.

its its a 4k image i'd leave it there, if its a 4mb file do the test and find out....and then report back to tell us please

Comment

I created a test image and added it to the additional file list. I updated the site checked for the image and it was there. I then removed the image from the additional file list and updated the site again. I refreshed the page with the image and it redirected me to the index page. I assume this means the images is no longer on the server.

I guess this means you need to keep your additional files in the additional file list.

Comment

a page should display regardless of whether the image in on it ie it will display with a red cross where the image ought to be

do you have a page redirection in place.

Comment

My bad...didn't mean page. I typed address to the image in the address bar.

Comment

Working...
            X