Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog Page not loading correctly

Hello,

I have been creating a catalog for Pandorauk and have been doing some recent updates adding in a few new sections and also a quick order section,

I have created the quick order section so that there is all of the items in this one section and you are able too click on an image for the item and a price and quantity box, However for some reason when i go too visit this page in I.E it does not seem too load it just seems too stop and seems like it is just refreshing all of the time, It loads up fine in Firefox, I have also noticed that it is doing the same on the Beads Sterling 14k Gold page in I.E.

I have tried too change the scrip ID and upload it but this does not seem too have done anything different.

The website is http://www.pandorauk.com/acatalog

you will need these below too access the catalog

username: test

password: test

Thanks in advance

Simon

After logging in this page loaded straight away in IE...
    http://www.pandorauk.com/cgi-bin/bb000015.pl

This loaded quickly also...
    Beads Sterling 14k Gold

I thought something was wrong until I realized I had to use the mouse scroll to get to the bottom of the images.

Your 'Register' button on the login page took me to a 404 not found error page. Also, there was a page error on 'Log Out'. Took me to a blank page. Thought it would take me back to the login page.

C

Comment

Thank you for pointing out the other problems I will see too those as soon as I get this problem solved, I have tried a few more in the office and there is only 1 outta 3 computer able to show the webpage for quickorder and 14k gold beads,

The link below is what i get on my page where it says that it has found the website and trys too open it then just seems to be refreshing back too the loading bar on the bottom right,

Error Screen Shot

i do not understand why this error is happening because i havent changed anything specific with in the template and it was working ok and it works fine ok in "Firefox"

Thanks for your suggestion Charles

Simon

Comment

Hi there,

When I try to view your site I do not get this error.

Could you please try deleting your Cookies and Temporary Internet Files and see if that effects the way you see the page?
        Actinic Software

Comment

I have managed too resolve this problem i have just split the items up too be in groups of 50, I think for some reason I.E 6 seemed too crash when handling too many items in the catalog however firefox was able too handle them,It even didnt seem too load up when had 55 items it still wouldnt!

I even tried deleting my temporary Internet Files at first but this was unable too load up still even on a few other computers,

Just thought would post how i got the problem sorted incase some body else is having the same problem with this,

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
          X