Getting Email Receipt Copies from Logged In Customers Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Email Receipt Copies from Logged In Customers Only

I've never gotten a receipt copy for orders for customers that aren't logged in. The only place I can find to enter an address at which I want to receive my copy of a receipt is in Business Settings under the ordering tab. There's no option to only have them sent under certain circumstances.

I've read around and anyone else that's had the problem wasn't able to get them at all. Their problems weren't selective.

All else is working. I'm communicating with the server via email and I'm getting my email to advise there's a new order since last download.

This is happening with unregistered open account customers and unregistered charge card customers. I've not had a login customer order with a credit card so that scenario is untried. I don't believe it would make any difference though because they're not the ones with which I'm having a problem.

Also, I have unchecked the option in business settings and in the settings for accounts for the customer to get an email receipt. I've always had my own system in place for sending order confirmations and I still use it.

Am I missing something or am I broken?

Thanks for any direction.

c

Hi charles

Please check if you have "Send Receipt Email to Customer" ticked under View | Business Settings | Ordering. Only if this option is ticked, actinic will send a receipt copy to both the customer and to the email address specified within Business settings | Company/Contact.

You can check the following:

- If your hosting company has set any authorization(sending/receiving) on the mail server. If they have, then you may have to set the username and the password in the network setup window.

- Go to Advanced | Network setup in actinic and click on the Test button to check if it goes through successfully.

- You can also check the error log on your website (websiteurl.com/acatalog/error.err)which would give a clue about what has gone wrong.

If this didn't help I would suggest registering an email query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm so that Support can find out what is causing this problem
    Regards

Dhivya Malani

Comment

Working...
    X