Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images

Hi

I have images which in preview show but when I upload to the web site they don't. I have put the images in different folders with out success. Has anyone any ideas why this happens.

If you are referring to images other than product images that you have coded into brochure fragments, then, in order to be seen online, they need to be in put in 'Additional Files' which can be found under 'Advanced' on the tool bar. They would have to be put directly into the preview folder to be seen in preview so you must already be doing that.

With regard to images that are not hard coded into brochure fragments and product images, I've always kept them in their own folders outside of Actinic. I add them to fragments, sections and products when creating the fragments, sections and products under the 'General' tab via the 'Browse' button. When added there they show in preview and online automatically.

I'm sure someone will have more suggestions and possibly some questions for clarification, but maybe this will give you something to try. I've only relayed what works for me.

c

Comment

Post an URL of a faulty page so we can see what's happening.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi

The images did need to be put into 'Additional Files' in 'Advanced' on the tool bar.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X