Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Going through Checkout

Hi

When trying to go from my 'basket' to 'checkout' on my live site (built with V7), the connection fails (see screenshot attached). I'm not sure if this problem is with Actinic or my hosting. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Weird, that same thing happens here, the CA script seems to run ok, but any call to OS results in the error described above.

So the obvious question is have you made any changed to the orderscript.pl file?

if you have save it somewhere safe and then copy the original orderscript.pl form the folder called original. refresh the site

if the error persists then it could be a fault that your host neds to address, if it goes away then you will need to look at your changes to orderscript.pl with a view to correcting the error

Comment

i hadn't (knowingly) made any cahnges to the orderscript.pl file. I tried replacing with the one from the original folder anyway - nothing's changed. I'll contact my ISP regarding this. Is there anything else I can try in Actinic?

Comment

Hi,

It seems to happen when redirecting to a secure url (https://www.kvmexpress.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl)
        Have you tested the site without SSL to see if checkout works. If it still fails it could be an issue related to script timeout set on the web server cause the OS is a large script and the timeout period may need to be increased.

Regards,
        Robert.

Comment

I've tested the site without the SSL setting and it worked OK (although was quite slow going through checkout). Does this mean my SSL settings weren't correctly configured?

Comment

whats the URL of the site?

How do you take payments? is it PSP, is there an SSL cert in place?

who is the host, is it your own SSL is it shared SSL

Please provide us with as much info as you can think of to help us find the solution

Comment

Working...
            X