Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location Map?

A general query i'm afraid!

I want to include a Street Map/Location Map on my website - any ideas where I can get one for FREE or little outlay?

Thanks

Hi try this, if you look at our website under the contact us button i have put the following code in and it gives a button for the customer to click on

!!<<input type=button value="Click Here For A Street Map" onclick="ShowPopUp('http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=538750&Y=182000&width=500&height=300&client=public&gride=539126&gridn=181776&srec=0&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=E164ST&advanced=&scale=10000',800,600)">>!!

just substitute E164ST with you post code if you wish you can change the scale. Have a look at the site it should help

this now displays a popup box with a street map, the advantage of this is that you customer is not taken from you site

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Darren

I enquired with multimap and they wanted £300 per 10,000 impressions after a short free trial period!

How do you get your deal?

Comment

What deal,

i just linked directly to the map i wanted, no-one has asked me about a money - if or when they do i will remove the option and look for something else. We use this service all the time for our drivers and have been for over 6 months. Sometimes it not worth asking questions, if its accessible without any logins or contracts then it must be free to use. and i suppose if you go straight the map URL they do not see it

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Working...
        X