• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices layout

Hi All

currently have prices showing on cat with Ex and Inc VAT prices

Question

which template or area do we alter to get a nice space between the 2 prices and to get a larger font

url EXAMPLE
    http://www.itcsales.co.uk/acatalog/D...r_Systems.html

Thanks in advance for help suggestions

Regards

Paul T
    Regards

ITC

www.itcsales.co.uk
    www.theitcgroup.com
    www.itclear.com

Act_ProductPrice.html within Advanced | Template Manager | Section tab and Price button, provides some of the formatting for the price position compared to the TAX message displayed, if that is what you are after, or.

Within Design | Text click the go to and go into Phase -1 and ID 219 which will show up:

(Including: %s)

Which is the Including VAT message, if you want to shorten things like that.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Techno

Thanks for the info spot on.

question i see you do custom work on Actinic, on the url i have given would you for a fee of course be able to add a right hand column for icon special offers into that template ? I feel there is a lot of wasted space on the layout , although it looks clean

Cheers
      Regards

ITC

www.itcsales.co.uk
      www.theitcgroup.com
      www.itclear.com

Comment

You can add another column, but under your current design, it would not be a simple case of just adding some more TD's and /TDs into the primary template, as your widths are under 1024 but too wide for even a slim 150 pixel column before the left to right scroll bar would start appearing, so more would be needed to be changed in other templates, so not so quite straight forward I am afraid.

If you take a look at www.4suredesign.co.uk, this explains some of the services we provide in the Actinic design area, for which http://www.4suredesign.co.uk/acatalo...e_Details.html is more down the line of what you would need with us, unless a new bespoke design is what you are after, but if you are willing to play and experiment with the software and its templates, then it would not be to long before you worked out exactly what extra bits you needed to add into the appropriate templates to achieve your extra column etc.

Comment

Re

Hi just back from the US , thanks for the info , have taken a look will contact you for a costing on some idea's in the next few days

thanks again

Paul
          Regards

ITC

www.itcsales.co.uk
          www.theitcgroup.com
          www.itclear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
            in this case the %s = "VAT @ 17.5%", but where can I edit that?

I made some changes using the 'including' text above, and more changes by editing the Act_ProductPrice.html template... but now I want to shorten "VAT @ 17.5%" to just "VAT" - but I can't figure out where to do that.
            John

Comment

The simplest way to do this is to replace

with

(Including: VAT) <!--%s -->

Comment

yes, that was my workaround... was just checking to see if there was a more graceful way of doing it...
                John

Comment

ok, so now I have

Price : £50.00 (£58.75 Inc VAT)

So how do I get it this way round -->

Price : £58.75 (£50.00 ex VAT)

I've found the correct template for it, but the inclusive price (NETQUOTEVAR:TAXMESSAGE) also includes the brackets and 'inc vat' text. Is there a variable for the inc vat cost?
                  John

Comment

Try this knowledge base article for v7 http://knowledge.actinic.com/acatalo...18.html#aKB208
                    Bill
                    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
                    X