Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snapshot loses ini's

Hi there

i have created some of my own templates for products and page fragments (as decribed in the Advanced user guide)
    I target these using the relevant ini files.
    This allows me to limit the number of layout options
    That the end user has.

It all works fine on the machine I'm developing on but when I move it to another machine using export/import snapshot the importaed files ini file have reverted to the originals.

I have included the additional html files using Advanced
    aditional files

Any Ideas?

C

Connor

For the moment, you will have to transfer all custom *.ini files separately as they are not included in the snapshot.

This is an issue that will be addressed in the next maintenance release.

Comment

You also have to move all user defined reports manually and I think that if you have changed one of the standard Actinic reports that you have to move that manually as well.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X