Illegal component/attribute combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegal component/attribute combination

I am receving the folling message iun my error.err file, currently running at about 5 errors a day:-

Program = SHOPCART, Program version = 308 , HTTP Server = Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linu, Return code = 999 , Date and Time = 2006/04/17 20:50, Internal Errors = Illegal component/attribute combination

Recently we had a corrupt database issue which we solved by exporting the products from Actinic, deleting the product tables and then reimporting the database. It has started happening since then so I assume it is some sort of record key issue with one of the component/atributes attached to one (or more) of the products.

Question is, how do I find out which products have the issue? Anyone any suggestions?

David
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

David,

This issue could be down to having corrupt .cat files on the server. I would suggest firstly compacting your Databases, Housekeeping | Compact Databases. Once this is done, restart Actinic and then in Help | TroubleShooting |.. click on 'Web Site Purge and Refresh'. Please note that this will delete the .cat & .fil files on the PC and on the server, also the .pm and .pl script files in both locations and replace the scripts with the 'Original' scripts, so if you have made changes to any of the scripts, please make a backup of them and then replace in teh Site1 folder and do an update once the purge has completed.

Let us know how you fare.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X