Multiple Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Discount

I have a couple of products, in one product group, that I wish to offer 5% discount if you order 6 and 10% if you order 12.

At the moment I have set up two discount settings and this works fine to get the 5% off but if you add another 6 to the cart it still only offers 5% discount.

Where am I going wrong.

Site is at www.ocuvite-preservision.co.uk
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

James,

When setting up quantity based discounts it is better to have then appearing in decending order, that means the discount of 10% on 12 items to appear first and then the other discount. Please make sure to do the same when adding in new discounts, once you have made the change, update the site and then let us know if it works.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

works fine thanks
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
      X