Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="end" filename="C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\Act_Lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="end" filename="C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\Act_Lo

Hi,

I've noticed that many of my web pages contain lines like...

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="end" filename="C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\Act_LogoImage.html"/>

I've had a look at the source from some other Actinic sites and they appear in them too. Actually this line isn't from my site, but it's similar.

I can't think of any reason why this should be included in a web page. I was wondering if there's a box I've forgotten to uncheck?

Any tips on removing this sort of junk or am I missing the point?

Thanks,
    David.

Goto Design >> Options >> Misc and click Compact CGI/HTML.

btw, check your site afterwards if you have SSI etc as it also removes them.

Paul.

Comment

Doh!

Many thanks,
      David

Comment

Weird as I had the very same problem, but have got that box ticked in Misc settings, and still have the problem.

Comment

GAVIN are you sure you remembered to refresh the browser (F5) so you were not viewing the cached page from before you uploaded the 'fix'?
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
            GAVIN are you sure you remembered to refresh the browser (F5) so you were not viewing the cached page from before you uploaded the 'fix'?
            Weird, first couple of times i ticked the box refreshed the website and uploaded. Did a F5 refresh on the browser both IE7 and Firefox.

Did this a couple of times, and third time it worked fine.

Comment

Use CTRL-F5 in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                Use CTRL-F5 in the future.
                Yep will do - Cheers Lee.

Comment

uncompacted HTML -local drive references appear

We have tried unflagging the "compact HTML/CGI" option (better for SEO apparently) and we are getting the same local drive references as above. Clearly the solution is to compact the HTML again but we would really like the HTML uncompacted.

Was there ever a resolution as to why this was happening? Is compacting still the only answer?

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Working...
                  X