Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actinic+Sage - No supported actinic site found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic+Sage - No supported actinic site found?

I am trying out how Actinic and Sage together. So far, I've got an actinic demo site running. Now I'd like to get Sage and Actinic to work together.

Actinic link for sage line 50 is installed however, if I run either actinic to sage or sage to actinic, both of them return the error "No supported Actinic site found. Actinic Ecommerce must first be started at least once after installation".

I've looked in the help file and cannot see anything helpful for this error. Could someone give me an idea of whats up with it please?

Thanks.

I had the same problem when I first started testing sage with Actinic.

1st thing to do is use actinic business demo version, start it up and create a site.

2nd is on sage you need to have 3rd party intergration actavated, you will need to contact sage for a serial number an key (this is free) once this is working the actinic link should work, you will most probably have to restart both sage and actinic to get it to work depending on what version of sage you are using you should have a box saying SAGE ADDITIONS and inside that there will be Actinic Link

once you can get into actinic link you can select what data you want it to get from sage ie products, customers.

hope this is of help.
    Steve

Comment

Working...
    X