Application froze on 'send mail'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Application froze on 'send mail'

Whilst processing an order, the application did not respond at the send mail stage. I had to use end task.

When I restarted actinic, the order shows as being shipped but actinic does not read it as such.(On print invoice it pops up as not shipped although the subsequently printed invoice shows that it has been).

I have tried unshipping/re-shipping and that does not change matters.

The problem is that although the order has been completed, it still sits in the pending list. How can I get it into completed orders?
    Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
    The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Hi Graham,

Right click on the order and choose the option "ReExport to Files",click on "OK" on the "File Export Settings" window.This will move the pending orders to "Completed" tab. If you can't find the option "ReExport to Files" ,go to "View|Business Settings|Order Processing",check "Enable export to Files", click on "OK". Now if you come back to the order you should be able to see the option. The exported files can be found within "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1", which is the default location.

Comment

Thanks, thats moved it over into completed.

Is there a way to make it show 100% shipped on the orders list. It currently shows 0% but when opened up everything is complete.

Also, in the interest of neatness, can its status be changed from exported?

I have checked through the access orders file and see there is no date in the order finished column. Does this matter?
      Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
      The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Comment

Hi Graham,

Go to "House Keeping|Compact Databases", check both the options "Catalog" and "Shipping". Click on "OK". Now try to ship the items and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
        X