Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shared SSL Test Problem

Hello,

I'm the webmaster for musiccentre.co.uk and my actinic based site is nearly ready for its first upload (replacing the hideous monstrosity that came before it). I've been uploading the site as its been going to test on a sub-domain of my personal webspace (bfademos.radiation-sickness.com) and everything works fine until I try and test through the shared SSL.

It takes me to the shared SSL url no problems (https://secure.actinicsecure.com/cgi-bin/sp000001.pl) and titles it with the music centre name, but when I try and put through a test it has a big box saying.

Payment Method

An error occurred while recording your order. Try again or press "<Back" to select a different payment method or press "Cancel" and contact us with your order details. The error was: 500 Internal Server Error
    Has anyone come across this problem before? Is it becuase I'm not coming from the musiccentre.co.uk address? I didn't get any seperate details for configuring shared SSL so I'm assuming actinic will set that up itself when the option is ticked.

Also how do I edit that payment page to fit in with the rest of the site?

Thanks for any help in advance. Completely stuck on this one.

-Leonard

PS The shop isn't in test mode incase anyone gives it a go

using Actinic Shared SSL you can not edit the page to match the site, as it is a remote perl authenticated card receipt system, not a real extention of the site - sorry.

Have you phoned Actinic Support explaining the error?

Comment

I've not tried calling them yet, I was under the impression because my software was bought more then 30 days ago I'd have to pay for the support which is why I thought I'd try here first.

Does the shared SSL checkout page draw from your own sites CSS? The colours on that section of the checkout are unusable at the moment. White text on a white background anyone?

Comment

You running on the Actinic Shared SSL service as a paying customer or under a trial - if under a trial I am not sure to be honest - sorry

Comment

Running on paid shared SSL, its just being setup at the moment. Only just found out the information to get it running. Hopefully the problem will go away when I've got it set up properly. Wasn't sent the info to setup the shared SSL when I ordered everything.

Comment

No worries - sure will be fine once you have the correct credentials to place into your settings.

Comment

Working...
            X