Topsectionliststop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topsectionliststop

I want to use topsectionliststop to put my navigation on all pages throughout my site but I want it to be horizontal rather than vertical. Currently its calling Act_SectionLineSmallText.html which doesn't put a table around the navigation links so can anyone tell me where its getting the instruction from to create a table around each link?

Basically I want information pages across the top of every page and top level catalogue pages down the side so I'm going to use javascript to give the vertical menu down the side and was going to create all the information pages within the catalogue and have sectionlisttop across the top (to get around the really annoying feature of Actinic that doesn't let you have brochure page navigation standard throughout the site!)

Any clues as to how to make the section list horizontal instead of vertical please?

Ruth
    Ruth Hibberd
    Http://www.ivisual.co.uk Web Design and Development

Hi Ruth,

NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTION actually uses the following in "Design | Text"

ID : HTML CODE
    1187: <TABLE width="100%"><TR>
    1188: </TR></TABLE>
    1189: <TD WIDTH="%d%%" valign="top">
    1190: </TD>

So each section has eg "Basic Products", has it own table. The problem is, if you remove these tables, you also remove the main tables for the main section, as they are both connected.

This has been covered on the following thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=16885

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X