Shopzilla ROI tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopzilla ROI tracker

I have recently output a feed to shopzilla and implemented their ROI tracker in the act_Order04 template. I placed it at the bottom of the page and cut and paste it from the email they sent me with the details in. They say this is not working and that I should put it within the header txt i.e. before </head> however I don;t have this in my act_Order04 template.

Has anyone managed to implement it and if so where have you put it and what is the code you have used. Am close to giving up it on it.

Thanks

Donna
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

I've not implemented this code,but to help you along you will find the "before the </HEAD>" located in ACT_PRIMARY

Comment

I have put this code into a Version 5 site "Act_order04" file just before the "NETQUOTEVAR:THEORDERDETAILS" line and this works. I have commented out the survey part as my client did not want it.

Obviously replace the mid ='xxxxx' with your own id.

See:

!-- Shopzilla tracking code starts -->
      <script language="javascript">
      <!--
      /* ROI Tracking Data */
      orderValue = NETQUOTEVAR:ACTINICORDERTOTAL / 100;
      var mid = 'xxxxx';
      var cust_type = '';
      if (orderValue) {
      var order_value = orderValue;
      } else {
      var order_value = '';
      }
      var order_id = 'NETQUOTEVAR:THEORDERNUMBER';
      var units_ordered = '';
      //-->
      </script>
      <script language="javascript" src="https://www.shopzilla.com/css/roi_tracker.js"></script>
      <!-- BEGIN: Shopzilla Survey Invitation HTML -->

<!-- <script language="JavaScript" src="https://evaleu.shopzilla.com/js/pos_83058.js" type="text/javascript"></script> -->

<!-- END: Shopzilla Survey Invitation HTML -->
      <!-- Shopzilla tracking code ends -->
      <BR>

NETQUOTEVAR:THEORDERDETAILS
      Regards
      David

Comment

Thanks David really helpful. I'm running version 7 but I'm sure it will be the same, I shall implement on Monday morn and see how we go.
        Donna

Comment

Donna
          I had a few problems implementing the ROI tracking code as well. I run V.7 and it has to go in Act_Order04.html. I put it just after NETQUOTEVAR:REFPAGE near the beginning of the template and it works. Hope that helps.
          http://www.phoenix-pcs.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Shopzilla now tell me it all works fine and I hadn't changed it from before. I think their system just takes a while to register it meanwhile you stroppy emails from client services!!

Thanks all for your help. D
            Donna

Comment

Working...
            X