Personalized Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personalized Gifts

A run a web site selling cool kids t-Shirts.

Can anyone tell me how I can set up Actinic to allow the customer to enter their child's name so that I can offer personalized gifts.

Thanks

Geraldine

www.stardustkids.co.uk
    Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

You could have a look at the default Actinic Site, there's a bunch of flowers that have provision for a message - you could maybe copy that method.

Comment

How do I access the default site. I may have deleted all in the information in this site. I am running catalogue. Can you tell me the gist of it?

Comment

Against the product under the "layout" tab use the "other info prompt" .. enter something like "Enter childs name"

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Great. I,ve done that. Its doesn't seem to display anything extra on the page. Is the customer asked to enter the name after they click on buy it. I will upload and test.

Comment

It should display a text area box for data entry - it will preview offline

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Your page needs to be of type Quantity on Product Page for you to see the prompt on Previews.

The other modes display the prompt in the Cart, so you'd need a live site to see it.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Oh Yes that's perfect. Otherwise the customer may be hesitant clicking 'buy it' before entering the name.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X