Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

index file to modify

Hi there,
    I have created brochure pages for my home page and about us page, contact us pages etc using the curves theme.

As i deleted the custom about us pages and terms & Cond pages i now only have my own pages that i created.
    The problem i'm having is this:
    if you have a look at the curves themes design and look at the curves on the left you will see the two bottom buttons called contact us & Information.

As i'm not using the pre set pages those 2 buttons are just sitting there. I tried to change the contact us one to a hyperlink email address and the information one i tried to point to the about us page using front page but when i previewed the site after doing this my changes didn't stick.

What page or template do i need to modify to change where those two images point to.

Cheers,

Jacy
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Those images are lmenu_contactus.gif and lmenu_info.gif and they are referenced in Act_Primary.html.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks Jan

Cheers,

Jacy
      Jacys Computer Supplies

Comment

I made the changes to the information button in frontpage so the information button (image) now points to my About Us page. The trouble is that it opens in a new window. It didn't do that in preview mode? How do i change that?

Cheers,

Jacy
        Jacys Computer Supplies

Comment

Check the html of the link (this a an <a href="...">...</a> tag).

Ensure that there is nothing in the <a> tag that looks like

target="_blank"

If there is, just remove this.

Comment

Check the html of the link.

This is a tag that looks like:

<a href="...">...</a>

Ensure that there is nothing in the <a> tag that looks like

target="_blank"

If there is, just remove this.

Comment

Working...