Delete "on line" element

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete "on line" element

I run a site, as a volunteer for my cricket club, I have developer and in a moment of weakness said that I would put togeather a catalog of the clubs own merchandise, clothing etc so that members could see the goods rather than just a list.Sales are very small and to members only, but I would just like to tidy things up.

We are not VAT registered as a club and I have got around that ok - we are unable to accept card payments...am I correct in my assumption that I can edit the payment options to cash or cheque only.."ring so and so or send a cheque to"...?

Any sugestions welcomed

Hi Mark
    You set up payment options via View | Business Settings | Payment & Security tab.

Simply delete the row dealing with credit cards, and configure the remaining payment method to suit your needs

Martin

Comment

Many thanks - I have done that.

Before I blunder on with it, will work like this - browse catalog pages, add items to cart in the normal way, go to check out - only option is to pay by cheque payable to club on delivery - order mailed to site admin anyway? - no ssl required?

Comment

Yes. That's fine. One of the built-in options is Invoice with order, which will do precisely what you want.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X