Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Complex Prices

Hi,

Just a quickie - I'm trying to import a large database of products into Actinic, including products with seperate prices for, say, buying 5 or 10 of the same product. Now i know its possible to do this manually within Actinic, but is it possible to import the price breaks into Actinic? Currently the database i'm exporting is using the following format for pricing:

Qty. Break 1 Price 1 Qty. Break 2 Price 2
    1 6.50 10 5.95

etc.

I have a funny feeling the answer is its not possible, but its worth a try, as i dont really fancy having to input them all manually...

Thanks is advance,

Chris Poulter,
    Herne Studios.

You can do this using a price schedule entry in a hierarchical import file.

To get the correct format I would suggest adding one manually and then exporting the catalog and looking at the file that is produced.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for your fast response. Is this the only way to do it, is it not possible to import complex prices via a flat file import? Currently I'm using flat file and it might be more hassle changing format than inputting the bulk prices manually...

Cheers,

Chris Poulter,
      Herne Studios

Comment

Flat file doesn't support this - I think possibly because you have more than one row for each product reference which stops the flat file being flat.

You might be able to combine the two (ie. use your flat file but then have another one that does the price schedules) I'm not sure, the second attempt to import might overwrite the first one.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X