Upgrade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade problem

Hi. I have upgraded v5 catalog to V7 business. Everything seems to be OK, but when I ask for a snaphot I get a error message as somes files cannot be found (I have deleted all the files used on the sample site). I think there is something to modify somewhere to prevent Actinic from looking for these files. But what and where ?
    Secondly as v7 is in english and V5 was in french (and hardly modified from the standard business theme), Actinic do not recognize a standard theme during the upgrading. So now if I try to open Design / Themes I get a error message : "there is a problem with you current theme setup ...". I can choose cancel and it stops or Ok and it modify all my site ! The same problem with Design / Colors. Is it a way to decaler my theme as a specific theme, so I can open 2 menus after ?
    Thanks
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Hi Didier,

Go to "House Keeping|Compact Databases" option, check both the boxes and click on "OK".This will compact the database. Now try creating a snapshot.

Comment

I have found the solution for the theme (thanks to Bill !) but still looking for the way to identify the templates or files which are using the missing files.
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

Dider,

The links to the missing files could be hard coded in the templates, or in the user interface. Use the 'Find' option within Actinic ( Right click on the content tree to get it ) and search for the file names. You can also use the Windows search facility to search the particular Site folder for the files that Actinic is reporting missing.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X