Actinic loose some information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic loose some information

When a client send me an order and tick the option to accept that the contact information will be saved for future orders, the next time he come, it works perfectly : all the informations (name, address, phone etc) are kept except the town. Each time the client come again all fields are Ok except the field for the town ? How can I resolve this problem ?
    Thanks
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

I recall something about this way way back to do with Google adbars or something pre-populating things and mucking it up for towns and other info in the checkout phase, but can not seem to locate the posting on it, but if you do a search on google and that within the forum then you may have better luck than me, but I am sure this was an issue for some using the adbar, so might be your customers issue.

Comment

I have make a search but no nor luck than you. You mean that if my customers don't use the adbar, they will not have the problem ? Is there a problem in Actinic or with the adbar ?
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

I have this problem with V7. I worked with v5 before and never see that. I have tried on 3 differents computers, with and without adbars, I always have the problem and only with the town. I cannot identify if it is a setting problem and where ?
        Didier
        www.supreme.fr

Comment

Hi Didier,

1)Go to "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1" ,take a backup of "ActinicPXML.pm"

2)Edit "ActinicPXML.pm",
          Search for...

$sReplace = ACTINIC::GetCountryName($::g_LocationInfo{INVOICE_REGION_CODE});

immediately after the above insert...
          if (!$sReplace)
          {
          $sReplace = $::g_BillContact{'ADDRESS4'};
          }
          Search for...

$sReplace =
          ACTINIC::GetCountryName($::g_LocationInfo{DELIVERY_REGION_CODE});
          immediately after the above insert...
          if (!$sReplace)
          {
          $sReplace = $::g_ShipContact{'ADDRESS4'};
          }
          Save the file and update the site.

Actinic is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.

Comment

Ok thank you. It works perfectly.
            Didier
            www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
            X