Printing Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Labels

I iknow that one can buy the addon for label printing but has anyone done it without spending the money?
    Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
    www.memixdirect.com

You can buy crystal reports and write your own label reports. You can use mail merge in Word to do it somehow or you could buy a label printer - they usually come with a cut and paste interface for the address details.

This hasn't been officially announced yet because we are still finishing off our newsletter but there is a discount of £10 on our mailling labels this month and a free return address label report for newsletter members.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

Is the £10 off in addition to the £15 discount i.e . £25 off in total?
      Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
      www.memixdirect.com

Comment

I invested in a dedicated label printer and just cut and paste the address.

The printer costs about £200 but well worth the time saved when compared to manually writing out the address labels.

Comment

Originally posted by memix
          Jan

Is the £10 off in addition to the £15 discount i.e . £25 off in total?
          The £15 offer has expired - however as you only joined my list yesterday you can still use it if you like, which will give you £15 off any purchase over £45 which would save an extra £5 for you. If you want to do this buy the label report and I will add the extra £5 discount offline.

I can supply a label report for label printers as well BTW and also for any size of sheet labels. I have only included a few a standard and am adding them as they are needed.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X