Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VAT is shown incorrectly before Checkout..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT is shown incorrectly before Checkout..

Help

I ship all over the world and my customers can choose to tick the VAT Exemption checkbox under the Taxes section of the Checkout process.

However

when they add products to the cart from the Catalog page it shows the VAT in the shopping basket and it is only WHEN they go through the Checkout procedure that they can do as above to remove the VAT.

What is the way round this? I.e. it only shows the VAT in the Basket WHEN they have checked or not checked the Taxes section.
    Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
    www.memixdirect.com

I think that you might need to set the request location information early box to do this, then catalog asks for the country earlier and once selected the VAT should be ommited for people that have ticked the exempt box.

This option is in design/options on the ordering tab in the miscellaneous section.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

I use Catalog 6.1.2

Under Design/Options I only have Miscellaneous and then a Price (rather than ordering section).

There is no option to Request Location Information in here!
      Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
      www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Originally posted by memix
        Jan

I use Catalog 6.1.2

Under Design/Options I only have Miscellaneous and then a Price (rather than ordering section).

There is no option to Request Location Information in here!
        Sorry mate, it is in view/business settings miscelllaneous.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

.....agaian I have View , Business Settings, but NO Miscellaneous tab!

Help!
          Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
          www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Originally posted by memix
            .....agaian I have View , Business Settings, but NO Miscellaneous tab!

Help!
            Try View, Business Settings, Ordering tab, it's in the miscellaneous secction.

Comment

Working...
            X