Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight Panic setting in.....

Hi folks,

Just been browsing and making some cosmetic changes to my site and within the last 30 mins my home page has decided to be completely blank. The rest of the catalogue (including other brochure pages) seems to be there but when I click on my home domain and the home page within the site I get a completely blank page.

www.physio-line.co.uk

I am lost with this one I am afraid... any thoughts

Kind regards
    csw

Do you have a page which should be at http://www.physio-line.co.uk/index.html - if you have then why not ftp it into place?

Jane
    Jane Davies
    www.asplash.com

Comment

HI Jane

Yeah that is what the home page has always been, for some reason it is now blank. When I upload the website, surely this page goes with it?

Slight panic is now increasing

cheers

chris

Comment

Go to Web | Refresh Website and refresh the whole site.

Comment

Back in Business once again. Thank you very much, I am sure these things are here to keep me on my toes.

Now tell me... why did that happen? is it something that needs to be done just for the sake of it?

Thanks again
          chris

Comment

Its possible that you dropped the ftp link as the home page was being loaded. It happens sometimes but a refresh fixes it.

Comment

I once had the same problem i also added a copy into the extra files section for uploading

Rob

Comment

also added a copy into the extra files section for uploading
                I would not advise this.

Comment

Working...
                X