Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actonic to sage link pre-2.2 i think

Where can i find the version number

If I upload the latest ver 2.2 will it remember my settings or will i have to manually re enter them

Will ver 2.2 speed up my transfers to sage line 50 as at present it takes about 8 seconds to transfer each record?

Sage on offline computer and actinic on seperate computer with ethernet connection
    Chris Ashdown

Cant be that hard a question, Can it?
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Go to your sage installation directory and rightclick on ActToSage.exe, select the version tab in the property dialog and you will see the version number.

I don't know if upgrading will speed anything up though, sorry.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks jan

Mine is ver 2.1

does anyone know if i loose all my data upgrading to 2.2 as it just shows the new software on actinic download and not upgrades or if there is a way around it to save the data
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris

You won't lose any data during the upgrade to 2.2. It will just install the new version over the top of your existing version.

Comment

Working...
          X