PPC analysis software advice please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPC analysis software advice please?

We have been running a small amount of ppc activity over the past couple of months and are getting plenty of clicks and some orders. However I would like to begin to understand which keywords are converting and which just generate traffic and if possible the lead time between click to order - I expect it is a reasonable time.

Am I better trying to input the google analytics code (and one from overture if there is one) or buying some software to do it? If I buy some software will I still have to input code? I am not a technical person so I want a nice easy solution that allows me to do what I'm good at which is analyse the figures. Inputting code into my templates really worries me as I don't want to break our site!

Any suggestions or recommendations really appreciated.

Donna
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

If you're using G Adwords then G Analytics is the way to go - the available analysis is very good.

Whatever software you use you will need to add code in the pages for tracking.

Comment

Thanks Duncan. I shall look at the google code take a brave pill and add it in!
      Donna

Comment

how can you get the google code, analytics appear to be over capacity at the moment and they are not taking any more subscribers
        Jonathan

Comment

Unfortunately if you can't sign up then you can't use the code.

Comment

We waited about 4 weeks for our account to come through - we joined the waiting list and they emailed us when they had processed it. Donna
            Donna

Comment

Working...
            X