Displaying GBP & Euro - Paying in GBP OR EURO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying GBP & Euro - Paying in GBP OR EURO

Hi everyone. I currently display prices in GBP & EURO on my website. I'm happy for the EURO price to reflect my own conversion rate (for example keeping it static at 1.4).

I've asked Worldpay for a Secure Payment Page where people would leave my site and choose to pay in GBP or Euro. They are currently looking into this for me.

Does anyone know if this is possible.

To simplify.......

An item that costs £1.00 would be reflected in the shopping cart as £1.00 / Euro 1.40.

If you bought the item in England you would choose £1.00 on the Worldpay secure payment page and pay with your card.

If you are in France you would choose Euro 1.40 on the Worldpay secure payment page and pay with your card.

Hope that makes sense.

What I presume what you are trying to do is fix the price in both Pounds and Euros as per the choice of the customer.

To do this I would think you would need a Euro PSP account as well as a Pounds PSP account. You would be billed the exchange costs one way or the other as well which normally gets charged to the purchaser. You would probably have to pay for two PSP charges accounts too - and still get charged for exchange (again) when you transfer the funds to your UK bank.

Comment

Working...
    X