X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store Fitting Smaller Screen Sizes?

Hi,

I'm a complete beginner with Actinic! !
    I'm having problems getting the products to fit on the page properly! The computer I am working the website out on has a huge screen and so is deceptive. When I view the little bit of the website that I have done on a smaller screen, a good proportion of the catalogue is off the screen!

What can be done to rectify this?

Many thanks!

- The Actinic Beginner!! -

I use a nifty piece of software called "sizer"

it allows you you view any page within predefined page sizes ie 800x600 1024x768 and so on

http://www.brianapps.net/sizer.html

Comment

Thats exactly the piece of sotware I have been looking for Jo - thanks

Just one question - does it preserve your desktop icons layout, or is everything pushed left on resizing, the way that it does when you resize directly from a windows desktop?

Martin

Comment

Thanks, Jo. A real boon!

Comment

I agree an excellent little utility.

Originally posted by fleetwood
          Just one question - does it preserve your desktop icons layout, or is everything pushed left on resizing, the way that it does when you resize directly from a windows desktop?
          It just allows you to see (or set) the window size in pixels, doesn't affect your actual desktop. Simple yet effective.

Comment

The FireFox developer plugin also features a resize function to size the window along with other options such as displaying the window size in the title bar of the browser

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X