Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock control with offline orders

Hi

I'm experiencing a problem with stock control on offline orders. we have a shops which sells clothes. each item has size and colour options and is set up like this.
    There is a product on the site with an assiciated componenet, attributes and choices. The permutations tab on the component is then filled and each choice is associated with a seperate hiden product.
    stock control is enables on the hidden products.
    this works perfectly well with all online orders.

The problem is offline orders do not update the stock levels.

The only other difference to the online orders is that the payment type i have used is cash on delivery instead of world pay.

I have seen others have had similar problems in the past. is there something i am doing wrong? and is there a fix or work around

I'm using catalogue v7.04
    Damien
    www.funkybumpmaternity.com

This was a known bug that I believe was fixed patch in 7.0.5? Perhaps Bruce or someone else from Actinic could confirm this, please?
    You'll need to update in order to fix this problem.
    Tracey

Comment

hi tracy

thanks for getting back, is it a major hastle to upgrade or just a case of downloading
      Damien
      www.funkybumpmaternity.com

Comment

hmmm..I'm probably not the person to ask!!
        It's only a patch, rather than an upgrade and it *should* be a case of backup (snapshot etc), download, instal patch and everything should be hunky dory HOWEVER, in my experience, it's never that easy.

Each new "version" brings it's own set of problems, do a forum search for 7.0.5 and see if it brings up any specific problems that could affect you.. if the offline stock control is a major problem for you, then a patch to 7.0.5 would be worthwhile anyway.

Word of warning though... not sure how you have your shipping set up, but if you do patch.. keep an eye one it with your offline orders because mine doesn't work correctly since patching to 7.0.5!

Lesser of 2 evils, I suppose.
        Tracey

Comment

Working...
        X