change the look and feal based on log-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change the look and feal based on log-in

I would like to provide links on clients website that will bounce to Actinic Business, where a customer would log in and see specific pricing and product but I would like the Actinic page to seem seamless for the customer with
    a specific color and layout based on the link, or password , they are coming from

Can Actinic have a different look and feel for each login within one Business site?

Hi Sarah

I don't know of an easy way of doing this, but here's a possibility for you:

Actinic does have an <Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE> variable which you can insert into the templates. By specifying the customer group in the variable, you can add HTML for that specific customer group. How to use this variable is explained here.

Using this to insert specific HTML for each customer would be a long, drawn out process. However, if your site makes good use of CSS to define page styles and layout, all you would have to do is create an external stylesheet for each layout, and use <Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE> to import the correct sheet depending on the login.
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Working...
    X