Remove VAT not working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove VAT not working ?

Hi, I am trying to setup the pricing for products within my catalogue to show a single price which already has vat added. ie I do not want Actinic to show any text or do any calculation for VAT in this section.

The knowledge base suggests removing a setting at -1,ID67 in DESIGN|TEXT but this is not having any effect

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks TBird1

why don't you use the entered price and tell actinic the price is tax inclusive

Business Settings, Tax, simple

Comment

then make sure you go to design|options|misc and check the price incl tax box

then you get the price only

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Just to be absolutely clear - I dont want the words "(Includung VAT at 17.5%)" or (Excluding VAT @ 17.5%)" appearing against every product/price in my catalogue.

I had already tried several premutations of your suggestions to make this happen but with no success - sorry if I hadn't made this clear.

Any suggestions then . . . ?

Comment

You need to go to view|business settings|tax
          then select simple and untick the include tax 1

this will result in you just getting Price : £X.YZ have a look at my sites below, the first shows VAT, the kite one does not

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
            You need to go to view|business settings|tax
            then select simple and untick the include tax 1

this will result in you just getting Price : £X.YZ have a look at my sites below, the first shows VAT, the kite one does not

Cheers
            Darren
            BINGO !!
            Nice one Darren - Cheers mate, Ive spent a few hours struggling with this one today, well sorted now.

TBird1

Comment

No probs, i like to help were i can, i need help doing stuff aswell

Cheers
              Darren

Comment

Working...
              X