Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your kind attention....

Hi folks,

I am getting to grips with this actinic v7 slowely and am looking for a little assistance. Having had a quiet day I thought I would check a few things on my site only to discover that things were all going a little wrong.

I received the following error message after uploading the catalogue:

"Actinic received a server error from the web server. The CGI scripts are not executing properly on the server. Run Web | Configure Web Site Details... to review your web site configuration."

After doing as it recommended it came up with another server message, but I think it seems to run. Anyone come across this one before? Is it my server?

I think all is well now, but I would be in debt if someone could have a look at the site and move through to the checkout.

www.physio-line.co.uk
    The problem seemed to be the online shop, all brochure pages were fine, then only the checkout page and basket page.

Many thanks

Kind regards

chris

Just went through and put a couple of items in the cart and headed for checkout. All seems OK. Nice site.

Comment

Seem to work ok for me, no problems at all

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Hi just checked out your site and purchased all the way to paypal sucessfully
        no problems at all

Comment

Working...
        X