No announcement yet.

Price per metre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my username reflects my (and many other users on this forum's) relationship to Actinic. Makes no sense whatsoever!

I'm getting there with all your help. I hope to be able to repay some newbies one day

S.

Comment

You may still fall foul of penny rounding. Consider something you want to list at £3.99 inc VAT. You have to enter this as either £3.39 -> £3.98 or £3.40 -> £4.00.

A real pain if you're one of these shops that ends everything in .99 and has a huge bag of pennies for the change.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Yeah, it is a bit annoying that. I've just slapped everything on at *.98 where it comes into play.

I've got a nice excel generated list of prices inc and ex VAT which is now liberally daubed in highlighter ink and extra numbers that I've scribbled on.

While you're reading this, got another one for you. It's not causing lots of trouble but it is a bit annoying:

When I first installed Actinic, whenever I made an alteration to anything the page automatically reloaded in the preview panel. It now tries to reload but nothing actually changes. This means that I have to exit that section and go back into it to see my changes. Not a critical error but something I'd rather not have happening.

Any ideas for that one? I've tried changing the refresh speed and stuff but nothing's worked.

S.

Comment

Any ideas for that one?
          Nope. Someone else perhaps. Or post a new topic with a relevant subject (after searching in case this is already covered) as I guess not many are looking here.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X