Help needed urgently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed urgently

i have encountered this problem for the first time since using actinic.
    this problem arises when i am uploading my site.
    wat is the meaning of "The search key was not found in any record" ?
    how do i rectify this error?
    Attached Files

If you are only updating and getting the error, then try a complete refresh. That is the simplest and first thing to try. Post the results. If the problem persists somone else will have more suggestions.

c

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Bastari
      If you are only updating and getting the error, then try a complete refresh. That is the simplest and first thing to try. Post the results. If the problem persists somone else will have more suggestions.

c
      how to do a complete refresh ... i am relatively new with these functions step by step instructions would be very well appreciated

Comment

Click on 'Web' in the tool bar and then 'Refresh Website'

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fisher
          Click on 'Web' in the tool bar and then 'Refresh Website'
          i encountered the same problem when refreshing the website
          wat could be the main cause of the problem

Comment

does anyone out there know any answers
            i am realli stucked now
            this is realli bad cant proceed with my work

Comment

Here are two threads that address the problem. Always try a search in the forum. Many, many issues that you will have are already dealt with. These advise compacting the data base which worked. Choose 'Housekeeping' from the tool bar and then 'compact database'. Then try to update or refresh again.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ght=SEARCH+KEY

Comment

Here are two threads that address the problem. Always try a search in the forum. Many, many issues that you will have are already dealt with. These advise compacting the data base which worked. Choose 'Housekeeping' from the tool bar and then 'compact database'.

yeah i have read about them but i still dun quite understand y the problem occur. is it because i have too many productS?

Comment

You can have up to 10K products and images. Are you saying the problem still exists or are you just trying to find out what caused it? If the problem still exists I have no more suggestions. A developer or moderator will have to see this and help.

Maybe one more. You could take Nadeem's first advise and try a purge and refresh. This will remove and replace all the files you currently have uploaded. I've done this many times by accessing my directory on the server and deleting the appropriate files. There is a function available in Actinic under Help | Troubleshooting.

c

Comment

You can have up to 10K products and images. Are you saying the problem still exists or are you just trying to find out what caused it? If the problem still exists I have no more suggestions. A developer or moderator will have to see this and help.

Maybe one more. You could take Nadeem's first advise and try a purge and refresh. This will remove and replace all the files you currently have uploaded.
                    I've done this many times by going accessing my directory on the server and deleting the appopriate files, but there is a function available in Actinic under Help | Troubleshooting.

c
                    i have no problems now ... just wish to know wat is the root of the problem

Comment

Comment

Your Access database probably became corrupt for some unknown reason. If anyone knew any more they'd have told you.
                        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                        X