Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSV Import Help!

Hi Guys

I'm trying to import a large range of products via CSV and wondered if anyone can tell if it's possible to flat file import Components & Component Choices?

Thanks

Andy

Hi

I'm still very new to Actinic so I am not sure if this is the best answer.

I do not think you can import components through a flat file import.

So what i did was

1) import all my products through flat file
    2) Add the compenents and choices to one product in Actinic
    3) Export in Hierarchical format
    4) Open in excel and you can then see the format on how actinic deals with components. You can then copy and past componets for each individual product.
    5) Import back into Actinic in Hierarchical format

Chris

Comment

Thanks for the advice... I thought this would be the case, gonna take a lot of copying and pasting!

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Does this work? I don't think Actinic allows the component, attribute, choice, etc. fields to be imported. They are not available for mapping on the import screen whether using flat file or hierarchical import, as far as I can see...
        Peter
        http://www.pearlstrings.com

Comment

It will work, hierarchical import only shows the headers you have included in the file.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X