Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ActinicCatalog.mdb help - Actinic support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ActinicCatalog.mdb help - Actinic support?

I could do with some pointers (probably from Actinic people) with some fields in the Actinic database, specifically the orderDetail table. Our stock control application needs to occaisionally add extra lines to the order, and so I need help with the following:

1) the Status field. The order lines either have a Status value of "F" or "N" - what do these represent?

2) the sReportKey field seems to be made from the product title and a hash value of some kind. What is the function of this field and would it be safe to ignore the hash?

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on any of these points. Cheers

Graham
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

I found an old post from Pinbrook, that laid out the codes

N = normal open order
    C = Cancelled
    F = Fullfilled(Complete)

First thing to do is open a copy of the table in Access, and check which fields are autogenerated. If you have a development machine spare, you can even make a duplicate setup and do some manual adds, then look at the data.

If you still have questions after looking - give us a shout. I've spent most of the last week in the order tables.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill, I just set the default to F and ignored the key part of the sReportKey Field. Seems to work just fine
      www.gbradley.co.uk
      Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Working...
      X