Choice Dependent Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice Dependent Pricing

I'm going through the getting started manual and on p14 there is a section related to the above. I've looking everywhere but cant find the 'Selection' component or the 'Permutations' tab. I'm probably looking at it now but can't see it but can somebody point me in the right direction.

There are example products set up this way in the original site installation under the section title "Choice Dependent Pricing" which wil show how they are set up and implemented

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm having a very similar dilema... however I've started using the site after someone else and I don't have access to these start-up examples... does anyone have a copy?

What I want to do is allow the customer to choose one of two sizes of the same product - which are different prices.

When I create a component then choices for it, I don't get an option to choose associated products, I just end up with a drop down box and a tick box which when clicked on appear with the cheaper price in the checkout...

https://www.londongraphics.co.uk/aca...olour_140.html

Comment

Hi,

You will need to create a component, an Attribute below it and then the choices below the attribute. Once done if yu click back to teh component you should then see a new Tab called 'Permutations', here you can use the dropdown in the Product column to select the associated product.

There is information on this in the Starter Guide too, look in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Starter Guide.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X