No announcement yet.

version 8 anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have today purchased Developer cover on the basis of getting V8 upgrade.

Am I right in thinking that Actinic have been trading 10 years soon? Could v8 coincide with their anniversary!
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Version 8

Will version 8 release include Catalogue, Business, Multi User and Developer all at the same time, or will us Multi- Users have to wait?

Tim

Comment

I think it only fair that you wait, as you have made the mega bucks to be able to afford MU, so us other povety struck users should have first go to get some advantage
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

I think it only fair that you wait, as you have made the mega bucks to be able to afford MU, so us other povety struck users should have first go to get some advantage

Just so you know, the multi-user versions of Actinic will be released at the same time as all the other standard products.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
            Not yet.

There will be an announcement soon about version 8, and all your questions can be answered.

It will be worth it. Trust me

You do realise that there's gonna be a Community meltdown with peeps looking for you dropping wee clues like this don't you Chris.

I'm thinking the biggie is "when" of course.

Me? I think it was Colonel Dicken, with the lead pipe, in the shed myself. But I could be wrong of course.
            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
            X