Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.06 and image errors

Hi there

we have recently upgraded to 7.06 from 7.05 developer and have started a new site only to find when we upload the site to server space, some images upload and some don't. Now, there is no rationale to what's uploaded and what isn't. We have created the site in exactly the same way as all others (we're seasoned Actinic-ers). I've re-created the images about 5 times in different formats, still no uploads. The only way to get them to be uploaded is to add them to additional files which just isn't on really as there's loads and keeping track of them would be a nightmare. Oh and yes they are loose in the root/site 1 folder, not in a folder.

Has anyone experienced this or overcome it? Has anyone any suggestions?

I'd pull my hair out if I had some

Thanks in advance, Garry

Don't know why but - an obvious thought, are you putting the images in the right root folder (for the new site) not accidentally putting them into Site1 folder or a different site folder?

Comment

Hi there

yep they are in the correct 'site 1' folder as some images upload and others just won't. They preview in the preview pane but just will not upload.

I've tested the images in another 'catalog' version 7.05 and they work fine, so it's not the images, in fact when put into the additional files they work fine.

Very frustrating.

Anymore ideas? I'm about to downgrade my Actinic to test.

Garry

Comment

Are they pysically in the server and if using a linix server are the case sensetive
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Ok so you can call me a numpty and learn a lesson from my stupidness.

We'd left some rogue 'comment out' marks in the javascript for the cart that was causing us all our problems.

One lives, one learns

Garry

Comment

Working...
          X