corrupt order stuck in pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corrupt order stuck in pending

i have been in touch with actinic about this for a week or two now, but still no joy, they have identified the problem as corupt payment info in the data base, this order is split into 12, 10 of which have been prossesed but the remaining two parts will not open, therefor can not print invoices and pack lists, and so remove from pending.

i just want it completley erased, as i have now discovered if i try and generate any reports that encompass the date of said order i get the same message as the order its self throws up, data truncated...

any one know how i can completly kill this order....?
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Gary - have you tried temporarily setting "bypass offline ordering" under View | Business Settings | Order Processing and seeing if that will then allow you to delete?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

no joy jont

error message "error accessing database records you may need to recover from a previous version of the database"....?
      Gary Simpson
      www.tba

Comment

what if

if i delete every line of this order from the orders section of the data base will this do it, or are there other areas that will still generate problems...?
        Gary Simpson
        www.tba

Comment

Gary,

You can delete the order from the database and that should completely remove it. I would suggest making a copy of the existing database, doing the deletion there, then rename the DB in the Site1 folder and copy in the DB on which the changes were made. That way you always can revert to how it presently is if anything goes awfully wrong.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X