my data sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my data sources

messing around with exel, i have discovered a folder called my data sources, this folder has in it amongst other things, some data files created by actinic.
    there is a report i would love to create in exell, and could probable manage from the file named order detail, but the only orders in this file are the eg orders from actinic when it was new, none of my orders appear.
    there are two other files there called actinic_me_ml_orderedproducts and actinic_me_ml_deliveryaddresses, these files are current, updated automaticly somehow, nothing i did purposely.

am i able to do something that will make that order detail file i found, current and automaticly updated, so i can build a report that pulls data from there..?
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Gary,

The 'my data sources' file is perhaps an ODBC file. Did you perhaps run any querys on the database or through ODBC? This could be the source of those being generated. From within Actinic you can export .csv files that contain the order details. To do this you will have to go to Business Settings | Order Processing | Report Options | select 'Enable Export to Files' This will then create 5 .csv files called 'orders', 'persons' etc. When you run an export from an order, these 5 files are created in the destination you select or by default in the site1 folder. Please note, you will have to copy the contents to another location as each following export will overwrite the first 5 and not append information.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X