Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Froogle Export in V7.0.6

Hi

I recently downloaded the latest patch for V7 to upgrade my site to v7.0.6 to enable me to export the Froogle data feed, as it didn't work on my previous version which was v7.0.3. Anyway it has exported fine and the products have been successfully added to Froogle, the only problem is that it hasn't included the VAT with the prices, is the a way of rectifying this?

Thanks

Johanne

This crops up regularly in the forum. Try searching on "froogle" and "vat". Here's one link I found:
    http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18737

Basically you have to add it the VAT manually. One way is to read the raw froogle export file into a spreadsheet, insert a column (next to the price) column and fill it with a formula to add the vat. Then delete the original column and save the file.

www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Re: Froogle Export

Hi

Thanks for the information, I will give this a go.

Comment

If you are going to do that, remember to copy the column filled with 'vat added cost' and copy it back over itself as 'values' before you delete the base column.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Am I missing something obvious? I've just upgraded from 7.0.3 to 7.0.6 and have done a Froogle export. I was expecting to pass the file through Jan's Froogle Mash as usual with 7.0.3 feeds to tidy things up but noticed that ticking the option "Include Tax in Product Prices" before export has given me a feed with VAT inclusive prices.
          Chris
          -----
          http://www.livingaidsonline.co.uk

Comment

Never noticed that, but of course, I use my own feed....
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

This is one of the fixes in v7.0.6. If you read the release notes available in the installation directory. Point 2 on teh summary of revisions in v7.0.6 is "The Froogle export now gives you the option to include tax in the exported file. ".

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Re: Froogle Export

Hi

Just to say thanks for the information. I didn't notice the option to add tax when I first exported the file, I have now done that so it should now be ok.

Thanks

Johanne

Comment

Working...
                X